You're genie for my wish *winkwink*

fairytale Pictures, Images and Photos

Aku bosan . Jangan ganggu . Kalau korang berani ganggu . Aku tumbuk korang >< . LoL


Genie : Annyeonghaseyo , dear . Why you seem sad today ? Anything goes wrong ? 
Me : Annyeonghaseyo , Oppa . Im sad because i have no money to buy a ticket for Digi Korean's Concert . 
Genie : Oh , if i ask you to do something , will you do it for me ? 
Me : Sure , i'll do it for you . So what you wanna me to do ? 
Genie : U must do this sincerely okay *winkwink*
Me : Okayy , Oppa ! *salute*
Genie : Go and cook me a Ramen . haa ~ long time no eat Ramen . *rub his stomach*

5 minute later .

Me : Oppa ! i'm done cooking . Where are you ? 
Genie : ....................................
Me : Oppa ? Where are you ? AigoO where's he going . Im done cooking his Ramen . 

Suddenly i saw something on my desk . OMO ~ im so surprised because it was Digi Korean's Concert ticket that i saw just now . Then , i read a note that he leave beside the ticket that written : I knew you were so hungry . that's why i asked you to cook me a Ramen . hehe . Mianhae dear for lying you . Oh yeahh , one more thing , Please take care of yourself during that concert okay . Love - Genie . Im really grateful to him because he help me :) . Thanks GENIE . 



English aku rosak . Jadi apa kau kisah ? haha . 
Mak dia , bestnya kalau ada genie yang baik hati macam tuuu >
Oh yeahh , maaf la kalau korang tak faham sebab english aku hancur . 

0 B2uty(s):

Post a Comment